Handmade by Olive & Ivy
Organic Cotton, Beeswax XL Loaf food wrap with organic plant resin & Jojoba oil
Will cover a tiger oaf or eqivalent
Organic Cotton, Beeswax XL Loaf food wrap
Why use Beeswax Wraps?
* 100% natural - Compared to cling film, our Beeswax Wraps are all natural so unlike plastic alternative no nasties will leach into your food whilst its being stored.
* Keeps your food super fresh - The combination of natural ingredients with the organic cotton fabric allows our wraps to breathe, making sure your food stays fresh for longer and does not sweat. You will find that when wrapped in our Beeswax Wraps you will get 3-4 more days out of your loaf of bread, your greens and herbs will stay nice and crunchy for at least a week.
* Clingy but in a nice way - Our plant based resin gives our wraps a natural adhesive making sure your food is sealed tight, the warmth from your hands helps mould the wraps to give a strong seal.
* Reusable - Rather than using cling film or foil that you throw away after one use, our reusable food wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to roll again. After a 2-3 months just refresh them and off you go again after 6 months refresh with our preeblended wax blocks to give your wraps a further lease of life.
* Biodegradable - Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost or you can twist up and use as a firelighter.